[NAFEX] Black cherry wine

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:15:02 EDT 2005

Pretty good wine, more of a heavy sherry or port.  I haven't made any, but
if I recall correctly when my father made it (w/ one to several kids to help
w/ fruit picking), he started wines by letting raw mashed fruits turn
bubbly.  One batch turned out having the bitterness you mention, but I think
it sat on the pits too long, &/or we used too much pressure in the wine
press.