[NAFEX] Excessive Nitrogen on Grapes....off-topic

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Aug 8 21:52:34 EDT 2005

Hello Joe,

My son studied the martial arts (1/4 mile away) and the #1 rule is that
you never attack another for fun or sport.  It is only for self defense.

Break the #1 rule and "master fear" (if he is honorable), will toss your
son out to the curb, when he learns of the infraction.

This tid bit may come in handy.

Later,
Tom