[NAFEX] More on Tom Vorbeck

Kevin Bradley edibleforestnursery at edibleforestnursery.com
Thu Aug 4 21:28:00 EDT 2005

They were apples from Vorbeck's that gave me the first taste of fruits that
i could grow in the far north, it was a below zero night when I invited 6
close friends in northern WI for an apple tasting, they trekked through the
snow to a kerosene lit, 10 by 13 foot cabin where, by the heat of a Russian
fire stove we tasted some of the best apples that could be grown in the far
north: Sweet 16 among them. They were these  friends who encouraged me to
propagate these fruits and start my nursery. Thank you Tom for the
inspiration, and may you rest in peace.
kevin Bradley

www.edibleforestnursery.com

EDIBLE FOREST NURSERY