[NAFEX] More on Tom Vorbeck

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Aug 4 19:29:29 EDT 2005

Like Charlie, I dealt with Tom through his and Jill's AppleSource
company.  It was my first real introduction to the diversity of
apples, and I, too, selected apple trees based on my family's taste-
tests that AppleSource allowed.  I also spoke with Tom over the
phone, and he was terrifically helpful and friendly.  I hope that
Jill can keep AppleSource running, as I think it's a great resource
for fruit explorers and others.   But i will miss him.  My
condolences to his family.

Ginda Fisher