[NAFEX] help with asian pear ID

Erwin Meekers erwin.meekers at luc.ac.be
Thu Sep 23 06:19:25 EDT 2004

It looks quite simular to Bong Ri (a Nijiseiki x Ya Li cross).
Picture and good description can be found on :

http://www.agric.nsw.gov.au/reader/pome-fruits/BongRi.htm

More asian pears on (including a few "that don't come out nice and round") :

http://www.agric.nsw.gov.au/reader/pome-fruits/h4114intr.htm

Regards,

Erwin