[NAFEX] evergreen fruiting hedge, was: bush cherries

Jim Cooper JCooper at lewiston.k12.id.us
Mon Sep 20 17:30:50 EDT 2004

I have a legacy and it was said to be evergreen, but is not. It does
keep a fall colored leaves a bit longer but not all season.
Jim
zone 6

>>> lisaalmarode at yahoo.com 09/20/04 01:09PM >>>
This spring I planted Legacy Blueberry from Burnt
Ridge. It's claimed to be evergreen, though I can't
verify, and the few odd berries this year were
regular blueberry size.

>  has anyone ever heard of evergreen fruiting hedge

=====
Lisa in Ashland Oregon
USDA Z7 - Sunset Z7 - 1800' - 19" annual rainfall

All other messages are discarded.
No exceptions.
used to change other email options):