[NAFEX] winter hanging apples

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 15:41:39 EDT 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:24:20 -0400, you wrote:

> This may seem a little strange for some folks but its coming from a
>fellow who also thinks the occasionaal magot in the sweet cherries makes
>them a value added product.

Funny you should mention that, because I've just got my copy of "Wild
Fermentations," in praise of all manner of fermented foodstuffs from the
familiar thinks like cider and kraut to downright weird like a tempeh
product full of worms, much prized in Japan!

Having the tree and nature do all the work sounds like cheating, though.