[NAFEX] Money?

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Oct 25 20:46:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

Am I being too obvious when I say that this forum is a "round robin", and
we have come full circuit with the advent of technology?

People write to the forum more as if writing a friend, than writing a
formal article for a magazine.

I always thought it was nice when the Pomana collecting editor harvested
the best of this forum for Pomona.

When we discuss lacking articles for Pomona in this forum, are we just
missing the orchard for the trees?

It may be redundant for some, but many never see the postings here.

Printing them in Pomona saves the best for posterity.

Later,
Tom