[NAFEX] NAFEX Fundraiser Ideas - Fruit of North America Cards

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Mon Oct 25 14:25:12 EDT 2004

I like this idea as a first step if we ever want to compile a book or workbook
too, just to see how responsive folks are to being involved. We could possibly
start using the fruits/plants of each quarter that has commentary in Pomona as a
starting point since we are already gathering info.
Thanks for the good idea Geoffrey,
Heron