[NAFEX] Online Pomona

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Fri Oct 22 17:10:58 EDT 2004

Having the Pomona online makes more sense for me also.  I write a
newsletter for a local fruit growing club.  Each issue contains a number
of pictures which makes the file size grow.  My last issue was 2MB
compressed, and over 10MB uncompressed.  It wouldn't make sense to
e-mail a large publication like Pomona.  (Anyone know the file size of
the last issue of Pomona?)  I like the printed version and would approve
higher dues to continue printing it, but I also support an pdf or
similar format of it that we could access online, especially if it
included older Pomona issues.
-Mark Lee, Seattle