[NAFEX] Pomona Index

Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R srt175f at smsu.edu
Fri Oct 22 17:07:33 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,
Please try it again - this afternoon I reorganized the site into smaller
pages for faster loading. The main page has retained the original web
address, but the smaller pages now have their own addresses. Let me know
how it goes...
Pomona index:  http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/pomonatoc.shtml
-----Suzi