[NAFEX] apple seed germination

Guru Gardener master at guru-gardener.com
Fri Oct 22 13:29:47 EDT 2004

Apple seeds may take 3 months to break dormancy, but many plant seeds,
including apple, are able to germinate almost immediately if they do not
become dormant and are in a suitable environment.

The seeds would normally have entered dormancy when they dried out, but you
apparently placed them in a suitable environment (the refrigerator) before
allowing them to do so.

Goof luck with the experiment!