[NAFEX] Pomona Index

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Oct 22 12:37:30 EDT 2004

There is no reason why there could not be a link from the NAFEX Web site
to your database of NAFEX articles right now.  A user could always look
for an article on a specific topic by using the "Find" or "Find in page"
function of one's browser.

Who serves as the NAFEX webmaster/webmistress?   The link to the list of
books in the NAFEX library no longer works, either. -- Sam Brungardt,
St. Paul, Minn.