[NAFEX] Re: fundraising

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 20 11:43:44 EDT 2004

What you need is one person to coordinate the effort, then set it up
with the NAFEX board.
-Lon Rombough

On Oct 20, 2004, at 8:39 AM, Geoffrey Tolle wrote:

Folks,

      I am new to this mail group and fairly new to NAFEX. I can do
some scanning to help spread the load. I can also do some optical
character recognition if we want to convert to text/html files as
well. Also, If we, as a group, want to go the CD route (which I think
is a marvellous idea), then we should invest in the program to produce
the PDA files or HTML files. Perhaps a special donation would be
called for.

                    Geoffrey Tolle