[NAFEX] Re: fundraising

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Tue Oct 19 22:06:23 EDT 2004

It would take some doing, I agree, but the price would not be cheap. Think of how
much any given program costs: at least a couple hundred bucks. A prototype format
can be made from which copies can be made at request, and later issues added each
year or so. The index collation would be a chore, but once done, it is done. That
way you can bring up, say, all the articles on apples with russetting. Key word
searching in the index. An interesting project...how do these ideas turn into
reality? To who and how do any of the ideas discussed get presented? What is the
procedure for instituting a new direction in NAFEX?
Heron
On Tue Oct 19 20:44 , JoanRRosenberg at aol.com sent:

>I would be interested in back issues on cd.  I had asked about it a while back.
There are a LOT of back issues to be scanned, and they have to be indexed with
hyperlinks, probably in universal pdf format.  I do not have a program to do this.
If I did my issues as received would have been scanned already.