[NAFEX] Stark Sweetheart Apricot

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Oct 18 15:33:01 EDT 2004

Sorry Mark, it doesn't work here in the NW.  I tried some years ago
when they were new.  Garfield has the kind of warm, dry spring weather
(albeit with frost)  that allows apricots to set most years, without
getting the blossom blight and gummosis that NW apricots usually get.
Been there, done that, didn't work.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.