[NAFEX] Chinese Che or melon tree

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 10:27:41 EDT 2004

Hi Jerry,
Nice photos of che. Mine are ripening now also. By the way, I included
a whole chapter on che in my Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden, and I
also described the fruit as something like a mulberry and fig, both of
which are relatives. I've grown them with a pollinator and without, and
have not yet noted any differences in fruit. Is yours planted out in
the ground; what hardiness Zone? With global warming, I'm thinkinig of
putting mine out. For now, it's in a pot.

Lee
www.leereich.com