[NAFEX] J. Seed

David W Hausmann wizard2468 at juno.com
Sun Nov 21 10:27:38 EST 2004

'Ello, All!
	How's it going?  Thank you so much for all the info on Johnny Appleseed.
 What I thought was a simple question has turned into a fascinating
story.  Spoiled by modern refrigeration, I hadn't thought of food
preservation as a reason for vinegar and alcohol, I mainly thought of
salt, smoking and lemon juice.
	Depression runs in the male side of my family, and I self-medicated with
alcohol for 20 years born in '53], heavy drinker, until I quit in '95 and
started taking Zoloft in '97, which allowed me to return to college and
get a degree in physiological psychology with a trauma certificate.  So
that was a major reason for my curiosity, i.e., was he just a drunk,
possibly also with depression, as I also "eschew money and material
wealth in general", beyond what was/is needed for my research projects,
such as my promotion of using lightning as a free energy source.  I know
the limitations and the solutions for them.  Even if it produces only 10%
of our energy needs, it is a free 10%.  No fuel costs or conversion
losses.  I had learned most apple seeds do not produce trees with edible
apples, but were there other aspects I did not realize?  Obviously, there
were.  Curiosity keeps us young, in my humble opinion.  Thank you all
again [English needs a plural "you"  hahaha].  Have a Good One!  Love,
Peace and Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

P.S.:  Another Dubya!  hahaha