[NAFEX] Canned Seedlings

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Tue Nov 16 17:18:21 EST 2004

Hi,

I have had similar experience with apples.  Started in 1 gallon containers
and moved them up to 20 gallon tubs before it went into the ground.  Had
fruit in 3 years time.

I like having them in small containers as I can move them around, and put
them into cold garage for the winter, and avoid rabbit damage.

Later,
Tom