[NAFEX] Gravenstein

Jack Wigal kr8z at zzzip.net
Sat Nov 13 19:48:51 EST 2004

Lon,   Ur mention of the Gravenstein  kinda jogged my memory as I've
been wanting to get some info on it.  Got a scion last spring, and after
starting it, I read somewhere that it is very disease prone. I've never
seen one, so hope someone can  tell me a little about it, and what is
the flavor and keeping quality?

Thanks,
Jack Wigal
Zone 6