[NAFEX]Lon Rombough persimmon flowers

David W Hausmann wizard2468 at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 11:04:44 EST 2004

'Ello, All!

	"If you graft a limb from a normally male tree, it will stay male."

	Thank you everyone for the info on this subject, this is what I wanted
to know.  I really do appreciate all the excellent insight on the topic.
I could have spent weeks looking through articles to find this one
pertinent fact.  And especially thank you, Lon, you understood the heart
of the questions being asked.  Have a Good One!  Love, Peace and
Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

                                                       Be Cooool!