[NAFEX] alcohol in fizzy apple

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Sun Nov 7 20:34:38 EST 2004

No alcohol flavors, but the flesh which has off the tree a sweet/tart balance more
on the tart side, had become more like a large MacIntosh: sweeter and the flesh
more tender. The thick skin, which had detered all curc damage, could be keeping
gases in? I really don't know. The thing I always thought has weird about this
apple was the skin. When you tap on the apple, it almost sounds partly hollow, and
partly like it is ready to burst, and when you bite into it, and then tap on it,
the same sound is gone, as if the pressure has been breached.
You folks tell me,
Thanks,
Heron