[NAFEX] Re:Distribution Map for Pomona

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Thu Nov 4 14:52:18 EST 2004

Hello Bruce,

The "roster" is incomplete.  Members of NAFEX can opt NOT to be listed in
the roster.  A true distribtion map would require the full membership, not
the partial list sent out in the roster.

I had fully intended to write an article for Pomona, but NAFEX's
unofficial "goodwill" ambassador and fundraiser has put out that fire.

Later,
Tom