[NAFEX] Re:Distribution Map for Pomona

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Nov 3 12:45:32 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:59:57 -0500, <list at ginda.us> wrote:

> Actually, I bought a roster, but as I searched through it for nearby
> members, it occurred to me that a map would be nice.  I don't know how
> much work it would be to produce, though.
>
> Ginda

Hi Ginda,

Any company that has a sales force has mapping distribution software.  It
usually pulls information from a spreadsheet or database.  I am sure our
NAFEX roster is in that format somewhere.

All you really need is a map, a complete count of how many members there
are in each state/province and then pencil the number onto the map.  It
could be that basic.

Free mapping software can be found here;
http://www.smartdraw.com/specials/geography.asp?id=12196

Such a distribution map may be useful to the NAFEX board for developing
new membership strategies.

Later,
Tom