[NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Nov 3 12:34:57 EST 2004

Hi,

My point was that a distribution map may inspire many NAFEX members to
form local chapters.

Secondly, people can omit from being on the roster.  Not everyone wants
their address available to all.

By having a NAFEX membership distribution map by state/province in Pomona
it would spark a lot of people to think about starting local chapters.

Later,
Tom