[NAFEX] apple tree dormancy/precocity

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 09:18:11 EST 2004

Ginda, I would be curious what would happen if you tied down some of the uncooperative
branches to a horizontal position, I have often enough heard the idea proferred that
horizontal branches fruit before partially verticle ones do. I have no idea how many
seasons are necessary to make the change have effect. Del

=====
Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN