[NAFEX] New York and Currants

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Thu May 27 22:06:45 EDT 2004

I did a google search on =="new york" currant ban== and found a bunch
of stuff.  It seems that the relevant bill was S2592 LARKIN.  I
couldn't find anything "official", but these news items seem pretty
clear.

http://www.aucurrant.com/latest_news.html
http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2003-08-11/1007519.html
http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?DOCID=1G1:
106394938&num=5&ctrlInfo=Round2b%3AProd%3ASR%3AResult

Ginda Fisher