[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 16, Issue 15

Jason MacArthur rotread at localnet.com
Mon May 10 06:34:59 EDT 2004

Del Stubbs asked, regarding window screen with foam collars for borer
protection. how I kept the foam in place.  I wrapped the foam tightly
with the screen and stapled it up like this.  This protects the tree
from the screen and keeps the foam in place.  I got the idea from the
FEDCO Trees catalog, which is available online.  The "screen savers" do
detract a little from the beauty of the place, but I'm sure the borers
would as well!  Thank you to those who responded to my query, Jason