[NAFEX] Your Recommendation Please.........

Mauch1 at aol.com Mauch1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 10:30:33 EDT 2004

I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I believe Imidan's
manufacturer did not re-register Imidan for home use.  I
think it is still available as a restricted use pesticide (probably in much larger/expensive quantities.)  Which of course you have to have an applicator's license for.

<Imidan's the ticket. A relatively low impact, non-organic insecticide.  I use it only for curculio, and trap out maggots, but it works on apple maggot (or trypeta, as some of the old books say) too.

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI

--
Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6