[NAFEX] Grafting Knife

Tom Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Thu Jan 29 16:38:17 EST 2004

Hi,

There are all types of razor type knifes.  Box knifes are just promotional knives supplied to stores (or they
were) to open boxes.

What I think of as a box knife is called a box cutter.  I may be wrong in the reference.  Here is an image of a
box cutter;

http://www.promoheadquarters.com/box%20cutters.jpg

Box knives do not have fancy handles, and if you want more leverage, or grip, you should move to a knife that
gives that.

I would not use a box knife to graft unless I could not find better.

This is a carpet knife;

http://blog.thedevins.com/images/carpet-knife.jpg

Boy, could I cut myself really good using that knife for grafting.  I bet I could hit bone, or take a node off
my liver with it. (smile)

Later,
Tom