[NAFEX] Grafting-where did I go wrong

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:03:25 EST 2004

What an honor to be quoted on the listserv!

Yes-- rubber electrician's splicing tape.  Cut strips about 3" (depending on
diameter of graft) off the roll, peal off the backing, give the tape a
pre-stretch, then wrap the graft.  Tape holds graft firmly w/o constricting,
and breaks down gradually.  No need for any grafting compound or other outer
coating.