[NAFEX] Wonderful Catalog

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Jan 20 09:16:20 EST 2004

Jim:  Ive heard from several sources that Oregon Exotics is on hiatus.
(Also confirmedon their website.)   Ive ordered things from them in the
past & some material was good & some barely acceptable.

As I posted in my previous message about Sea Buckthorn, spreading &
invasiveness is not an issue in the heavy clay loam where I live.  6-7
year old plants are only 4-5 feet high & not a sucker in site.  Very
very slow growing.  From past threads it seems that this is something
to be concerned about in sandy soils.  mIEKAL