[NAFEX] School P/ Indoor Plants

Griffin Gardens griffingardens at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 11:42:47 EST 2004

Can anyone comment/advise on these and other practices to deal with these
over-dry indoor growing conditions of winter? I am trying a rooting
experiment with hardwood peach cuttings which are just now breaking bud.
They have been and still are under plastic but I expect this will be too
humid in the long run, while at the same time, I am reluctant to expose
them to the further stress of the indoor winter desert.

Dave