[NAFEX] water absorbing gel

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:14:47 EST 2004

Before you invest in this, I vaguely recall seeing an article about some
problems with one of these materials.  If memory serves, it wasn't
adequately tested as to toxity (dermal/contact) and environmental hazards
(groundwater).   Does this sound familiar to anyone ?  And do you have
immediate access to this article for posting ?  (Not sure if I could find
it...)

tc