[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 13, Issue 37

Pete Benfield kc5gxc at access4less.net
Thu Feb 19 08:39:25 EST 2004

Hi Doc
Just got some cuttings to try myself. Got lots of other figs, so don't see
why Panache won't make it here in La.
Got my cuttings from Davis....seemed kinda dry. Hope they are ok.
Good luck
Pete in La

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:23:29 -0500
From: longdistshtr <longdistshtr at shtc.net>
Subject: [NAFEX] Panache Fig
To: NAFEX <nafex at lists.ibiblio.org>

Anyone tried the "Tiger Fig"?  It's a beautiful fruit but I've heard it
requires a "long growing season".  I know "long" is relative and I need some
input as to whether my season is long enough for it. I don't have any
problems with Brown Turkey, Chicago Hardy, Magnolia, etc. but this little
beauty might demand a longer season.
Any comments?
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8