[NAFEX] Fiction and fact.

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:46:33 EST 2004

This is like the debate over whether you must fence your own cattle in, on
your property, or whether it's up to others to fence your cattle OFF of
their property.   Plant breeders traditionally use the concept of
"isolation", a field separated (by planning/ intention) from undesired
pollen sources, for controlled genetics work.   Now Monsanto is saying "our
pollen can go where ever it will, and we can sue you for being down-wind."
Rather than that, I prefer the idea Rodney posted.