[NAFEX] Shipova

lreich at hvc.rr.com lreich at hvc.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 11:56:47 EDT 2004

Whoa! Wait a bit longer. The main drawback of shipova is how long it takes to bear. Mine took about 7 years. Fortunately, last year I needed photos of it and more firsthand experience eating it for my book(Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden), and that was the year is flowered and fruited! It's well worth the wait.