[NAFEX] Rubus Tayberry

Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R srt175f at smsu.edu
Fri Aug 13 16:45:53 EDT 2004

Hi all,
While poking around on the 'net for information on the fruits of Mexico,
I came across a New Mexico horticulture guide* that mentions the
cultivation of tayberries. I'm just wondering, are there a lot of
tayberry growers out there?
Has anyone tried the thornless variety 'Buckingham'?
I guess I'm more curious than anything (although tayberry culture would
make a good article....)
Thanks,
----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and
Enology Center,
Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus
Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/
AgNIC Viticulture site:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml
Email: srt175f at smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC

* Minor Small Fruit Crops for New Mexico Gardens Guide H-326
[http://www.cahe.nmsu.edu/pubs/%5Fh/H-326.pdf]