[NAFEX] Yahoo Archived Messages

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Wed Aug 11 22:59:59 EDT 2004

I have archives on this computer back to October 2001, and I believe I
have archives on my husband's computer from October 2001 back to when I
joined the mailing list, which was before the service was transfered to
Yahoo.  I cut a CD of the older stuff a couple of years ago and mailed
it to someone who offered to load it onto the current Ibiblio server -
I don't remember who that was or whether he actually did it.  If there
is any interest in getting the Yahoo archives, I can probably cut a new
CD.

(e-mail files are small.  The whole NAFEX folder back to October 2001
is only 68MG.  No reason to throw anything away so long as you can
organize it well enough that the stuff you want doesn't get lost.)

Ginda