[NAFEX] Sweet cherries in the South?

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 09:20:12 EDT 2004

My tree seems to be growing well. I have a few fruits
for the first time this year (ive had it for about 4
years).  I do spray a little Daconil in the spring and
Dorment Oil in winter, but it has it hasent given me
to much trouble (yet). If I can get rid of the
Japanise bettles. it would be picture perfect all
growing season.

I was surprized it was the Nankings that were started
giving me trouble.  Who would have thought!

Robert hamilton
atlanta, GA
zone7