[NAFEX] Re: POMONA

Jacquelyn Kuehn jakuehn at mail.yourinter.net
Tue Sep 30 15:52:08 EDT 2003

Dear NAFEXers,

First of all, let me thank you for the many kind, understanding
appreciate that so much.

Secondly, I received the following question, and could not find the
answer.  Perhaps I did not search back far enough, because it sounded
familiar to me, too.  Can anyone help Dean?  He is also having trouble
getting registered to this list, which is why I have passed the question
on for him.

Again, thanks to you all!

Jackie Kuehn

Jackie -- Perhaps my memory is faulty, but I seem to recall a Pomona
article about restoring old apple trees. Has there been such? I'm
interested because I have a small, abandoned apple orchard at our farm
in southeastern Minnesota. I want to restore it. Can you help me? --
Thanks, Dean Rebuffoni, NAFEX member, Minneapolis drebuffoni at mn.rr.com
<mailto:drebuffoni at mn.rr.com>