[NAFEX] raspberries

Richard O'Barr aatopgunaa at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 29 13:45:37 EDT 2003

P.S. Zone 7.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bert dunn
  To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
  Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 8:13 AM
  Subject: [NAFEX] raspberries

  Hello all
  Have had a patch for 4-5 years- plants were a gift from a friend with a long established patch, summer bearing, variety not known.
  This week while working in garden, came across 1 plant with approx 12 red, ripe, sweet berries thereon. I marked it carefully.
  Is this fall bearing likely a fluke?
  Should I remove marked plant now or in the spring and keep isolated to see if it fall bears again?
  Thanks in advance           Bert

  Bert Dunn   RR4   Tottenham   Zone 4b
  www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
  www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html

  To unsubscribe, go to the bottom of this page (also can be used to change other email options):

  Message archives are here:

  NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/