[NAFEX] Photos of siberian C peaches//also apricots

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Fri Sep 26 10:27:00 EDT 2003

I ran into Kathleen a couple months ago & she gave me the impression
that these were the white Iowa peach that Glen Drowns from Seed Savers
has been distributing.  I had read somewhere that the Iowa peach was a
clingstone which would suggest that it is different parentage from the
siberian C.

mIEKAL