[NAFEX] Coddling moth control

John Bunker jbunker at gwi.net
Wed Sep 10 07:21:36 EDT 2003

Richard,

Beginning at what date and for how long do you tie your cardboard strips
around the apple tree trunks?

Here's a low-tech trick we tried this year:  Instead of attempting to clean
the tanglefoot off our red-ball traps, we bought apples at the grocery store
and smeared the tanglefoot on them.  Then composted the apples when they got
too gross.  Finally a good use for those Macs and Reds that have been
sitting in CA storage all winter.

Regards,

John Bunker
Palermo Maine