[NAFEX] Quest(s) for edible trifoliate orange.

philip sauber mrtejas at lycos.com
Sat May 24 19:56:08 EDT 2003

Ginda
I have an edible citrange about 3 feet tall.  A friend discovered it in a batch of flying dragon seedlings.  It is a likely cross of flying dragon trifoliate with an unknown sweet orange.  The tree is a ringer for flying dragon with all the fishhook style thorns, the fruit is seedless and edible as a lime substitute.  One wag has named it dragon lime.
Phil