[NAFEX] Looking for Raspberries

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch at vsnl.com
Thu May 8 13:29:47 EDT 2003

Do you know about the wild growing yellow raspberry, Rubus ellipticus?  It
is called AAKHE in local language.  This is much tastier that the cultivated
raspberries which I have tasted in Europe and US.  Rubus ellipticus deserves
to be promoted.

Please visit my website for pictures of this a few other wild fruits.

The season for AAKHE is on these days.

Please write me if you want more details or seeds.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
www.lesserknownindianplants.com