[NAFEX] Sources for orchard ladders

Phil Norris cousinphil at acadia.net
Sun May 4 12:59:07 EDT 2003

Richard,

There's a fellow here in Maine, Peter Baldwin, who makes outstanding
wooden apple ladders.  He has the whole range of sizes in tripod,
open-topped, and pointed.  They all feature basswood sides and ash
rungs.  I personally have a 7 foot tripod which is very sturdy, a ten
foot pointed and a sixteen foot pointed which get me just about
anywhere in any tree.  If you want to talk to a laid-back guy who
really knows apple ladders give him a call.

Peter Baldwin
Baldwing Apple Ladders
Brooks, Maine
207 722-3654