[NAFEX] Plum/plum-cot in full bloom.

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Thu Mar 27 19:45:17 EST 2003

Pussy willows are just popping today, some bud swell in the fruits but
a ways to go here.  Expecting snow tonight or tomorrow...

Exciting for me is I got a lb of Phil Rutter's prime Chestnuts via Mark
Shepard last month & I potted up all of the very large ones. A month
later they are all popping up quickly.  They're planted in 4" pots
under lights & they gonna outgrow them pots mighty quick, so Im
thinking of planting them direct in the ground inside tree tubes in a
month..

mIEKAL         zone IV
www.dreamtimevillage.org