[NAFEX] Bordeaux Spray

Mauch1 at aol.com Mauch1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 15:30:56 EST 2003

>What mixture do you use for your Bordeaux mixture?
This was a purchased, ready to use powder.  8-9 TBL/gallon.
Don't remember the brand off the top of my head.

>I have to crush the powder manually
>in a bit of water until all the big chunks disintegrate and >then I can make
>the mix with the water. A lot of shaking is necessary. I need >to clean the
>line filter (just before the nozzle) once in a while.
So, I guess the secret is that I need to premix this in some
water before adding the remainder of the water.  As far as I've seen my sprayer doesn't have a "line filter".

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6
40° 5' N    75° 51'W
~650 ft elevation