[NAFEX] Pawpaws

philip sauber mrtejas at lycos.com
Wed Mar 12 06:56:33 EST 2003

Victor
I live near Beaumont and have several small paw paw trees.
Two are named varieties from a place in Kentucky and one is a clump of seedlings I just dug up that originated from near the Sabine river here in Texas.  They are a long way from bearing.
When in the spring do yours bud out?
When in the fall do yours bear?
How do you rate the flavor?
Phil